WNGHA is excited to announce that Hockey Canada is to be coming to Cobourg, ON for an ALL-GIRLS P.D Day Skills Development Camp on Friday, September 29th!
Hockey Canada’s Skills Camps offer participants a unique opportunity to develop their skills through two on-ice and two off-ice sessions.
This Hockey Canada Skills Camps is for GIRLS only and is open to all registered players in Novice, Atom, Peewee, Bantam and Midget.
Hockey Canada Skills Development camps have the following objectives:
- To develop / enhance the fundamental skills of skating, passing, stick handling and shooting.
- To create an opportunity for players to meet other players and develop friendships.
- To promote the FUN of the game.
- To teach the concepts of fair play, fitness, safety, team work and the importance of a positive attitude.
- To provide a memorable experience for all who attend.
Players will take part in two on-ice and two off-ice sessions that focus on passing, shooting, skating, puck control and most importantly FUN!
Plus, each participating player will receive their very own limited edition Hockey Canada Skills Camp jersey.
The event will take place at the Cobourg Community Centre located at 750 D'Arcy St. in Cobourg, ON.
Click the link below for more information and to register:
For more information, please contact Greg Brocanier at [email protected]